Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's the Magical Mr. Mistoffilies!

Day 34

I'm really excited about an new project coming up really soon. Like within the next month. Back last year in my principles of acting two class, our professor wanted to show us that we can use anything as a monologue, just as long as it's awesome. So he found this magazine at Walmart that was all about cats. A little question and answer section about cat problems. So we took the answers and created given circumstances for them and performed them for the class. It was hilarious. Some of the situations people came up with were so funny and creative. We joked around that we should do them all together, like The Vagina Monologues. We wanted to, but no one ever got behind it and organized it.

Now that dream is coming to life.

I wanted to do something for a type of fundraiser for APO for banquet. We will official funding next year, but this year they are planning a big banquet which we may not be able to afford. So, I thought this would be perfect for us. It's something that won't cost anything to put on and would be hilarious to watch and be involved in. I've taken over the reigns to get it going and organized and planned. I'm really excited. If I can get everything into place, it could be a really neat performance. I'll have to update about it if it actually does happen. And of course, pictures will be included :)

No comments:

Post a Comment