Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why not both instead? There's the answer if you're clever!

Day 12

I find myself in very scary territory. The world of many shows but not enough time. HOWEVER...I am the master of finding hidden pieces of time where no one can see. It is a great skill of mine!

Anyways, in plain English, I realized today that I have a new acting opportunity that I didn't take into consideration until just now. I hadn't considered participating in RROAPS again this year (the whole subject of RROAPS will be on a later blog) but today I had a moment that changed my mind. Now I'll be auditioning for two shows in one weekend! I figured out a sort of time loop that could possibly work if I do happen to make both shows. I would be extremely happy and lucky and blessed if I did happen to make both shows, but I realize that time is of the essence.

But I keep thinking to myself, "Self, I would rather have too many projects than not enough going on in my life." And these are such great projects, let me tell you! I think as long as I have time, I want to try and do everything that I possibly can! I don't want to see a show and wonder what if I had auditioned. I want to do it all! Which I realize is impossible sometimes, but damn I will try my hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment