Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm just tired. Not sick, just...tired

Day 24

I feel a funk coming on. Not a sickness or anything...well, maybe it is. I feel so empty without a show going on. RROAPS isn't coming up until the end of February, so I have a full month without anything really going on. I know there are a lot of times that I complain sometimes about being busy and tire and having no time...BUT I LOVE THAT! I would rather by busy than have nothing to do. I feel like I'm wasting time doing nothing that can help me become a better actor. I'm just sitting at home...watching tv...ugg

Which, if I were a better actor, I would be reading plays or theatre-y books or something! But today I'm in a funk. And you know, maybe that's actually ok. I can't be doing things involved with theatre all the time. I think about it constantly, but I don't have to do anything about it. I guess it's what I talked about before, about doing other things that aren't theatre so you don't get burned out. I'm not burned out, because it's not like I'm doing anything, but I guess I just need a little break now and then.

So if that means I spend a day laying around watching Pushing Daisies...then that's just what I'll do!

2 comments:

KYLE (K_REY_C) said...

Perhaps non-theatre-y things would enrich your "actor" just as much.

Actor365 said...

This is true. I noticed today when I was working out I was people watching and mentally noting physicality and stuff...it never leaves you lol

Post a Comment