Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71

Huzzah! I hope Zac appreciates that I am finally caught up. And Eric too. And the occasional Kyle. :)

So, it's the Friday of Spring Break. I'm getting ready for my trip to New York City, with my trusted companion Chasen. I'm so stoked, you can't even imagine. I'm also excited to see "The Complete History of America: Abridged" at LCT tonight!

I'm going to try something new for this week. Instead of having to sit down and type out my blogs, I'm going to record video blogs and post them on here. I figure that will be easier for me to keep up with, and it'll be cool to see me in NYC! So, look for those this upcoming week. And who knows, it might catch on and be a semi-regular thing.

But, I shall say goodbye for the week, typing wise. And let the Broadway theatre week commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment